Thursday, March 23, 2017

'The awesome internet'...




I discovered a short time ago that at least five different people, or

people in business are selling my book Undertakings of an Undertaker.

They evidently are buying copies, probably from the publisher, which

is legal, then remarking them to sell for a slight profit.  I'm still

getting credit when that happens... it's just kind of insane that people

are actually doing such. The majority of my sales are on Amazon,

a few from Barnes and Noble, and many one-on-one from me to the

buyer.... but;

on Ebay,  my book is being sold by people located in:

Grand Rapids, Michigan,

Los Angeles, Ca.

West Ryde, Australia

South-end-Seal, United Kingdom and

Momence, Illinois.

And they are all getting more for the book than I am selling it
for...
so just when you think you have it figured out....you don't!
We shall see what happens when the new book, a western
novel hopefully gets released this year... stand by folks...
anything can happen out there on the web!




No comments:

Post a Comment