Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sketches for the new book...





So here it is mid January...this month has been brutal all ready..
and more winter yet to come!  My Tales Unleashed short story
book continues to take up some of the drab, depressing weather,
and I'm working on seven sketches that will accompany some of the
appropriate 27 stories that the book will contain. A couple of the
sketches are shown here. It will be a pocket/purse size book
that you can put in your pocket, under your pillow...on the
night stand etc.
We grew up with these little books...oh how fun they were!
All of the info. should be going to my publisher pretty
shortly, and I'll be sharing a list of the stories, release date
etc. as the weeks click off here..so stop back soon.

Starting here next week I'll start my five part series of the
Buddy Holly crash of Feb. 3rd, 1959. It's quite a story...
and if you didn't catch it last year...you're in for a detailed
report about the event and the aftermath. 59 years ago,
in '59...something most eerie about that indeed.

The series starts next week, till then, stay well. SS

No comments:

Post a Comment