Thursday, April 12, 2018

A sneak peek....




As usual, the clock seems to be 'ahead' of me most of the time, not sure if it's my
age..or maybe I have too many irons in the fire, and 'not enough fire' to go around.

The new short story book is about 8 weeks or so from hitting the book stores
and the internet... I will keep you up to date as things progress..meanwhile..here's
a sampling of what it is all about.


Following Undertakings of an Undertaker here's a sneak peek into my short story book
                           
                                             Tales Unleashed

which will soon be going to my publisher. He is I think, more excited about it than
myself and can't wait to get it underway for me. I'm expecting a 6 to 8 week
turn-around on it once it's in his hands...so I'm predicting prob. late July to mid
August for it's release.

Twenty eight short stories, all of the 'unusual' kind that I know you are going to
enjoy.  Some of the stories will include;

* a single crow watches over his silent domain...

*a lonely widow receives a long past lost and found from her husband...

*a young woman in an accident moves briefly to the 'next level'.....

*a young man's injuries take him back to another era....

*the strangeness of the occupant in the house on the hill...

*the couple that never arrive at their date-night destination...

*the 'cat' lady and her two young visitors...

*an abandoned vehicle prompts a boy into a profession...

*on their way home, a couple shadowed by an unidentified object...

*the haunted belfry...

and much much more to keep you entertained. The book will be a
pocket size 5 by 7 inch to tuck into your purse or back pocket and in
a larger print for an easier read. It will of course be on Amazon, Amazon
Kindle and Barnes and Noble.

Well, that's it for now...... more as it happens...stay well. SS

by the way.. you can leave a note/comment anytime after any of
my posts...just click where it says No comments.  Would love to hear
from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment