Thursday, October 25, 2018

It's Halloween...






One of the best times of the year for some good story telling...and

walking down a country road at twilight with a full moon hanging

in the sky.

I have several good tales that I have written and could relate to you

here...but I think I'll just tease you a bit, because before too awfully

long they will appear in my new book Tales Unleashed.

Twenty eight stories, and a few pencil drawings that I think will

captivate your imagination...and hopefully give you a couple

of goose bumps.......

So, until I get back to you here...stay safe during that chilling night

and week that's approaching. And remember, when you hear that

rap at the door...it could be just me, coming to do a little

trick or treating.....or, maybe no one will be there when you

answer the door. Either way, it will make you look twice.!

Oh, by the way ....in case you missed the post of my visit to

the grave of Twilight Zone creator and writer Rod Serling...

you can still read it...just scroll down a page or two.  It was

a very cool visit indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment