Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Back to the basics..




I've been rather distracted as of late with the holidays, obligations,

weather, etc.. and I've done little posting here in the last month or so....

but that will change.

I'm looking at some new projects for 2020.....and will try to attempt

some more work on a western novel that I'm into.  When I started it

some time ago, I had no idea it would be such a major project.

Wow. That's the only word I have for it.  The research, organizing

the story, the actual writing, re-writing goes on and on.  So I will

start hitting the key board heavy here in the weeks ahead.. and I'll

be sharing some of that as I go along with you, right here.


So, come back soon... you'll see some interesting things posted

before you know it....and think spring! SS


No comments:

Post a Comment