Friday, February 5, 2021

Welcome ........in the future...what's coming.

 



If you are a regular reader here at my blog....thanks for continuing to

stop in from time to time. If you are a new reader, let me welcome you 

in for the first time. My readership continues to grow, actually world 

wide thanks to a couple of great folks in the UK who helped me 

establish my first book there...and it's amazing how the large 'web' 

continues it's outreach. We certainly live in a far different world 

that we experienced just a few short years ago.

OK....as you scroll down here, you will find the five part series on 

Buddy Holly, who left us six decades ago in that horrific plane crash.

That series has been widely read...and I hope you'll take a look at 

the series. If you are new to the blog here...you can call up a number

of stories posted on the right...many from both of my two books, others

were not in the books but perhaps published elsewhere, or just 

posted here for your enjoyment.

I constantly look for new things to write about....it can be a real life

story, or in many cases it will be totally fictional. Either way I hope

you will continue to stop by and spend some time here.

You can reach me anytime at undertakings@inbox.com 

Drop a note anytime, I'd love to hear from you.  SS


No comments:

Post a Comment