Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Undertakings on a new high in the UK...





Amazing.  The world wide web is just that, amazing...

I just learned on my author page of my publisher Book Stand

Publishing that Undertakings sold a whopping 20 copies of 

the book at Amazaon.UK in June. Go figure....no speaking

engagments there...no advertising there...just word of mouth

I'm assuming. Naturally the publisher and I are both thrilled

with those numbers. Perhaps, in a few years, if I'm still on 

the planet...a follow up of the book might be in the offing...

we shall see.

For now...it's finish up the western novel I  started two years

ago...and I have a lot to go before 'putting it to bed' as they say.

Thanks for all your support, where ever you are reading this...it has

meant a lot to me knowing you've supported my work.. and I

hope that all of us may get back to 'semi-normalcy' before

the years end. Take care and thanks for checking in. SS


No comments:

Post a Comment