Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Overwhelmed by the response...

 



The responses to my appearance Sunday morning on Coast to Coast AM with

guest host Connie Willis has made me speechless....and if you know me, you

know it would take a lot to make that happen...lol...

In the last 72 hours, including the 3 hours on Coast Sunday morning, I've had

over 1154 hits on this blog, literally from everywhere...even over seas....

the internet has indeed connected us all....for both good and bad it seems.

Thanks to Connie for a great night on Coast...and I'm putting a little plan

together for a couple of future things I am going to 'pitch' to her in the

near future....

in the meantime...stop back here often...I'm generating some new stories

yet to be told....and you'll remember the late, great Karen Carpenter...

I had a huge 'crush' on her way back when...and a pretty cool story I 

will share with you shortly about my 'almost' encounter with her about

3 decades ago... will post it in a few days.

Where ever you are, stay safe, we are not rid of Covid yet...pray for our

resolve....we can't keep going on with this too much longer.

By the way... you can find some great reading, parts of both books in 

the archive; see the right hand side of my page.....lots of stuff to keep

you entertained in those wee hours when you can't sleep!


Back soon... you be too.  SS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment