Tuesday, February 7, 2017

On Lady Gaga......




It seemed like just a couple of years ago that I

wasn't all that excited about Lady Gaga...she had

some pretty wild outfits... especially the 'raw

meat thing' she modeled awhile back....she does

know how to get attention, that's for sure.  But

last year  when she did the anthem at the super

bowl... I  all of a sudden took notice... and

started  to  listening to her.  She is an incredible

talent, on the piano and at the microphone.  And

this year's super bowl halftime I thought was an

outstanding performance. The visuals, the

overall presentation; everthing I thought was

superb... and that from me, a cranky old

white man who really 'isn't with' the modern

times at all.  So Lady Gaga; my old hat is

off to you!  Great job... keep pounding out

the good stuff for us....you will inspire a lot

of new performers I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment