Sunday, April 2, 2017

Just some Sunday thoughts...



Facebook has changed dramatically in the last year or year and a half.
I think it all started with the most divisive elections that we've
ever experienced. Politics does bring out the best and worst
in most folks, and that's a bit of a shame. Facebook has lost
it's 'charm', it's family appeal, it's true meaning I think in most
regards. Hearing about one's accomplishments, goals, dreams,
made Facebook a special place, but in my opinion
it has lost it's luster. My gut feeling tells me that FB probably
won't survive to the end of the decade...and something
much better and more friendly will appear to dominate
the web. I'm not spending as much time here as I used to,
and I know many who have also diminished their usage.
Perhaps we all need to just ‘step back’, and look at our posts
and their intents. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword.
Peace and harmony is after all, the ultimate goal….. maybe
only in our minds, but it’s worth working for. Just my

thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment