Saturday, April 8, 2017

'Two years ago? Really?'.....




You know the old saying...can't believe how time
flies by....in another two weeks or so it will be
two years ago that I was a guest at WBZ in
Boston to talk with Dan Rea about my book.

And so much has transpired since then. It's been
a lot of fun and I have to thank all of you for
your support on that project.

The feedback continues as the book keeps
plugging along. I never thought being
a writer was so demanding... many
weeks it's exhausting...but so much fun
as well.

If you didn't get to hear the broadcast in
Boston, just google
Stanley Swan WBZ Nightside...
it will call up the page and you can
listen to the podcast.
                                                                                     
Dan Rea, pictured here in his studio, a great
 host and a great program in Boston...
 'beantown'....my old
stomping ground as a youngin'.....
ha,, I won't even mention how many
years ago...I have to keep a few secrets
you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment