Thursday, June 15, 2017

"I want to know" podcast with Greg Jones




I'm constantly 'conflicted' with the calendar, as I'm sure

many of you are as well, i.e; why the months continue

to 'click' off so quickly!

Looking back at the last twelve months; a whirlwind

describes it best so it seems.  If any of you have not

heard any of my broadcasts, you'll enjoy this one

with Greg Jones, host of  "I want to know" on the

world wide web.  It was 'cast' 11 months ago, but

it seems like we did the program last week... guess

that's age for you Stan!  So if you missed it;

you can COPY and PASTE the link into your browser and

it will take you to the program. Thanks Greg for

some incredible exposure and stimulating

conversation!  The link;

http://iwanttoknowpod.wixsite.com/iwtkshow/single-post/2015/07/15/Stanley-Swan-Undertakings-of-an-Undertaker

No comments:

Post a Comment