Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What would Andy say?



If Andy Rooney was still with us.. I think he'd be saying 

something like this about those screens and speakers

 at the gas pumps...."I don't like all that pizzazz now at

 the gas pumps..I like it quiet when I pump gas.. I don't 

want to look at some ad for dried out pizza they're selling

 inside for $3.00 a slice..I don't like the rap music.. or

the country rap music..I think rap people need a ruler side

 the head from my old 3rd grade teacher..I don't like the 

station pushing their latest credit card offer while I'm

 pumping my gas...I pay cash...I don't like the gal in a

 skimpy dress on the screen who claims you can't live

 the rest of the day without her sugary soft drink....just let

me get my gas in peace...like the old days...when the guy 

would come out, wipe your windshield, pump you gas and

 check your oil. It's enough to make you go back to riding

 a horse... you had the smell but it sure was quiet... 

just my thoughts."


No comments:

Post a Comment