Monday, July 24, 2017

'Inquisitive minds want to know'...




If you check out my writings regularly, you will know that about

two weeks ago I was in a quandary as to why my book

Undertakings of an Undertaker was doing so well across the pond

in the UK. So, being the aggressive chap that I am,

I got on the web, found an address for one of

London's finest funeral homes; Leverton and

Sons which has a long and wonderful history in funeral service.

I wrote them a very nice note asking them if they knew why

my book is doing so well there....last month... very well...

almost doubling that of the U.S. folks seeking it.

I received a very nice note from Hanna Leverton, one of the

owners.... and she was as puzzled by it I was and could

offer no explanation. So, Sherlock, where are you when I

need you? The Brits like the book, and I'm thrilled with

that... and it's brought me some new found followers, so,

if you are one of those; welcome aboard!  Think you'll find

some jolly good stuff here from time to time, and thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment