Saturday, November 4, 2017

Coming up...






Well, it's been an interesting year... and a very busy one indeed.
For my regular followers, and hopefully some new ones as well,
I'll soon be publishing, maybe before year end...book No. 2; a
collection of twenty seven  short stories that I've written in the
last year and one half.

I was originally thinking about doing just an electronic
book, i.e. Kindle on Amazon, but decided that I again want
an actual book you can pick up, read, book mark and put
 under your pillow. It will be of small size, the old paperback
version about 5" by 7" with bigger print for older eyes like
mine....lol....so that's the plan as of right now.

So my editor in North Carolina is working on my short
story book as we speak, and with any luck at all...I'm hoping
it will be published and marketable in a few short weeks...

This will be in advance of my western novel which I
hope will be done by spring... that has been and continues
to be 'one whale' of a job' !!!

So stay tuned. If you like mystery, scary, and the
unusual, you will like my new short story book;

                       Tales Unleashed.

You'll be seeing more about it soon and........ in the
meantime, pass this along to those you know...

You've all been incredible and loyal in the reading and
following of Undertakings of an Undertaker published
in 2015, and I thank all of you so so much.

So watch for the details in the weeks ahead...and
my best to you all for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment