Friday, November 10, 2017

Pleased to announce...





My publisher Bookstand Publishing of California has
now listed me in the top five spot of their best
selling new indie authors with my book
Undertakings of an Undertaker, true stories of being
laid to rest, and no. 1 in their essays and short stories
category. Wowser.

I am both amazed and thrilled about the listing on
their web site! I know sales have been strong on
Amazon, both print and Kindle, and Kindle UK.

I thank Andy at Bookstand for all the help and
support, and now I'm most anxious to finish up
my short story book which is now being
edited in South Carolina as we speak... more
about that coming up!

And you, my loyal friends and readers are why
this has all transpired for me, and I thank you
a thousand times over!





No comments:

Post a Comment