Wednesday, January 9, 2019

4th anniversary......




It's hard to believe it's been four years since publication of

Undertakings of an Undertaker, true stories of being laid to rest.

January 23rd, 2015 was the official release of the book... and it's

been a whirlwind ever since. It' been awesome. New friends,

old friends, mail and orders from several countries.  And

it's still available if you haven't grabbed a copy.

I think a lot about Undertakings, and the stories it contains,

the people, the places, the circumstances. Everything

encapsulated in time as it were, like everything we do each

and every day.

And very soon, with the release of Tales Unleashed, I expect

again that same 'rush' of excitement as I present the new

read to a lot of great people everywhere. The publisher keeps

telling me soon.... so I'll keep my fingers crossed, well, maybe

on both hands!  Talk with you soon. SS

No comments:

Post a Comment