Wednesday, March 13, 2019

at Barnes and Noble...



The internet computer world is simply amazing... there are no other words
to describe it's brilliance, depth, but user friendliness as well.

Both of my books; Undertakings and Tales Unleashed are listed now at both
B & Noble and at Amazon.

The picture above shows the books listed at B & Noble. If you go there,
just put my name in the search bar, and the page will appear showing both
publications.....

and the good part: at either B & N or Amazon...you can 'open' up each book
and read the first story, or two or more....to kind of give you a feel about
what each book contains. To this simple farm boy, this is really a marvel
in itself....

My publisher Book Stand has let me know that both books are doing well....
Undertakings continues, now in it's fourth plus year!

Have a great day folks...you can note me at the bottom of each insertion here
just look for .. 'no comments'...click on it...then leave yours !

my direct email is undertakings@inbox.com


Have a great week.  SS


No comments:

Post a Comment