Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Need a speaker?



I throw this out there from time to time...and usually get some pretty

good feedback from it. I many times, no fee encountered, go out and

speak to Senior groups, Libraries, service clubs like Lions, Rotary,

Kiwanis etc. The topics are varied and can be tailored to your group.

I talk about the self publishing business... things to be aware of and

some tips if you are thinking about eventually publishing yourself.

I talk of course about the first book Undertakings... it's surprising how

many questions people have about the death care industry.. and have

never really asked for specific information.

I also touch base a bit about Tales Unleashed... but my primary

function is just to be entertaining... goes back to my old radio days

it seems... ha... they seem so distant now.. incredible..

So, if you live within a sixty mile radius of Cohocton, N.Y, (where I'm

at presently) drop me a note and we'll set something up for you.

You can reach me anytime at; undertakings@inbox.com

Thanks for stopping... and hopefully it'll dry out pretty soon! SS

No comments:

Post a Comment