Sunday, June 30, 2019

Four years ago w/ Brother Wease...





For my new found friends on the world wide web... I'm posting here a link

to my broadcast four years ago (wow, how time flies) about the first book

Undertakings of an Undertaker. Wease is an icon in Rochester, N.Y. on

Radio 95.1 and has been there for years. The picture above is Wease at

his microphone and on the air.       He spent almost an entire hour

with me on his morning show back in 2015.. and I must admit we had

great fun.  To access the show, do the following;

go to Soundcloud.com .....

type in my full name Stanley Swan....you'll see a number of different

segments I've posted there..from work at WJQZ, WWKB and more..

Scroll down to the Wease show and open it up... I think you'll enjoy.

You can leave me a note here anytime by going to the bottom of the post

and hit comment section. Have a great week! SS

No comments:

Post a Comment