Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Going strong in the UK...





The ever-present internet and the things that can be achieved.

My publisher Book Stand Publishing of Morgan Hill California

reports to me today that Undertakings of an Undertaker, true

stories of being laid to rest is still showing great strength in the

UK.  First published in early 2015... I've promoted it greatly in

the four years plus since it first came out... and surprising to me

is the fact that it just keeps on going... kind of like the Energizer

bunny I guess. If you are one of my followers in the UK, I thank

you very much for your support and I hope you are enjoying the

read.

My continued thanks to Peter Abraham, undertaker in Bristol,

UK for his promoting the book...he did a super nice review for

me on You Tube a little while back.

A few announcements about Tales Unleashed coming up...summer

is usually quiet for actual speaking engagements, but I have a few

in the planning stages and will share them with you shortly.

Enjoy the hot weather... you know how changeable it can be on this

old planet... it's just not predictable like it used to be.

Stay well friends and thanks for stopping in! SS

No comments:

Post a Comment