Saturday, August 31, 2019

Before too long...





As 2019 continues to click- by at an unprecedented rate....I'm looking

to 2020 with a couple of new projects...one underway with 43,000

words on paper...rather....on a disc or two.

If you like the old west, you might want to keep me in mind.

It's book number 3....a story about a man, who after a horrific

family tragedy, goes to Tucson and becomes of all things...

an undertaker.

I'll be sharing some moments from the book in the near future......

it's a story of tragedy.....love, challenge and triumph.

I can't quite yet put out the title... that will come in time

If you like stories of the old west.....you'll like this story from

the dusty streets of Tucson.  Share this with your friends.

I never knew writing a novel would be so much work.... but

it's been great fun so far... I just hope to get it finished before

that big meteor takes us all out... lol...

have a great week..SS




No comments:

Post a Comment