Friday, February 16, 2018

Already three years ago...




I can't get over how quickly the months have flown by since publication
of Undertakings of an Undertaker, true stories of being laid to rest.

I've received so much feedback, from not only the U.S., but
Canada, Australia, and many many folks in the U.K... and I've
established some great friendships over seas.

For my new followers that haven't been with me long... here is a
repeat of one of the national broadcasts I did in July 2015 with
Dr. Briar Lee Mitchell on the Artists First Radio network.

She is a lovely, intelligent lady, and we had a wonderful discussion
of the book and the funeral business in general. 

If you copy and paste the link below in your browser, you can hear the
broadcast.

The link is: 
www.artistfirst2.com/ArtistFirst_Briar_Lee_Mitchell_2015-07-14.mp3

News on the new short story book coming up soon, stay tuned! SS




No comments:

Post a Comment