Thursday, March 8, 2018

Third anniversary...






Next week, March 15th  will be the third anniversary of my
self published book, Undertakings of an Undertaker.

I can not believe how the months have slipped away. And
according to the publisher Book Stand Publishing, it is still
doing great in four or five different categories that they
list. So I'm most pleased. And it's because of you, my
friends and followers who have made it possible.

Some more notes next week about it. My new short
story book Tales Unleashed will be off to them soon,
and you'l be hearing more about that..

And my western novel circa 1865 Tucson, continues to
move toward it's finish line...maybe late summer... not quite
sure yet.

Have a great day all...stay safe.. think spring...and
take care of one another!  SS



No comments:

Post a Comment