Monday, July 16, 2018

Wayland Paranormal...





A few weeks ago I by chance met up with Tim from the Wayland Paranormal
group....being just six miles from our place on Loon Lake, I was able to have
coffee with he and Jennifer over the weekend.

Meeting Jennifer and Tim from Wayland Paranormal was a real treat for me.

They have been in business quite a few years now and go out and do investigations
of places that have had 'unusual' sightings, sounds, etc.  They had some very
interesting stories they related to me... although I seemed to do most of the
talking; about the funeral industry, my experiences, and of course the book
Undertakings of an Undertaker.

I found Jennifer and Tim to be very normal, down to earth, genuine people.

They aren't like the people you see on national television....they are not
aggressive, dont' have a lot of 'hype' as I call it... and if I had a paranormal
situation I wanted to investigate I would surely call them first.

They don't advertise, they get their 'calls' by word of mouth and from
repeat customers...and that says a lot about their demeanor.

I think I've found two new friends. 

The investigation of the paranormal is just another chapter in the
death care industry. There is a place for the things they do...it is too
bad that a lot of people shun their activities, but, that's the way some
people are I guess.

So if you think you ever might be in need of their services, Google them
and get in touch with Jennifer and Tim.

The paranormal.... a subject that I'm now a little more familiar with,
and I thank them for the opportunity to share their experiences.











No comments:

Post a Comment