Friday, December 7, 2018

Four weeks and counting...




Within a short amount of time, approx. four weeks,

Book Stand Publishing of Morgan Hill, California will

announce the release and publication of my new short

story book Tales Unleashed.

It's a pocket sized paper back...like the ones you used to

buy as a kid....and you'll jump into 28 short stories I've

created to entertain you....and give you a few chills as

well. 

They are putting the finishing touches on the book as

we speak...and the cover will be here soon for me to

share.  January 3rd is the date... and I can't wait to share

it with you and my followers in the UK, Canada,

Australia and elsewhere....so stay tuned....and think

2019... a new year of opportunity, renewal and exciting

challenges!   SS

No comments:

Post a Comment