Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Here's the list of stories...




I've been asked by many many people to list what is going to

be in the new short story book Tales Unleashed....with it's

release scheduled for January the 3rd, I thought I would put

up the list of the stories that will be in it, they are below;

Crow, keeper of the gate...
House upon the hill...
A walk in fog and time...
Mason' mark...
Harry's lost airplane...
A night to remember...
Reflection at the Ardmour...
The Reading...
Grandmother's attic...
A brief stop at level two...
The haunted belfry...
Discovering Dr. John...
A hunter's panic...
A very close encounter...
The lantern...
Fortune tellers' marble...
The pumkin weeps...
The letter...
Ole man Crenshaw's place...
The conductor's watch...
Jimmy's night time visitor...
Candle in the window...
Jessie's find...
A skate on strange ice...
Lost at the drive-in..
Rose in the cemetery...
Billie's touch with the past...
The forgotten chimney...

I've had so much fun creating these stories, and I know
you will enjoy this little paperback when it comes out....
I'll be sharing the front and back covers with you... which
should be to me any day now!
Also, I would love to hear from you out there, please drop
me a line anytime at :   undertakings@inbox.com
and I'll note you back! SS

No comments:

Post a Comment