Friday, March 5, 2021

A closer look at Tales Unleashed....

 




My how time flys by when you're having fun uh? Well, except for the last

14 months or so. I've had a lot of email of late about Tales and how the 

book came about. Printed almost two years ago now.... Unleashed is a short

story book of 28 tales. The stories are all fiction except for four or five

which are actually based on real events that happened over the years..those 

events and characters have been embellished a bit to make for a quick and

interesting story. I guess I have a 'knack' for walking down a road and

coming up with a story line as I stroll...or sitting along a creek bank just

watching the water trickle by me. The book is a nice pocket-size which

will fit in your purse or back pocket....easy to carry with you and to access

when you want some quick entertainment. 

It was printed by Book Stand Publishing of California, the same folks

who did Undertakings in 2015. They've done a great job taking care

of my needs in the last few years. Many of the stories in Tales are

printed here at my blog....if you scroll through some of the postings

on the right...you'll find them.

So, continue to do well with the Covid thing... hoping we'll be out

of it soon...and our lives may become somewhat normal again.

Drop me a note anytime at; undertakings@inbox.com 

Thanks for the stop by....stay well and safe... and keep that light on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment