Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Think spring....

 




Hope this finds all well... I haven't posted a lot in the last few weeks... the

broken humerus on Feb. 12 has been very painfull...and it's going to be a slow

and long recoup according to the Dr.... but it is what it is.

Spring not being too far off...the days a getting longer.. the nights shorter...

the time change in ten or twelve days... all good signs of better weather on

the way. I hope all of you have some 'projects' in mind for this year.. no

matter how simple they might be....thinking and planning are positive for

the mind...and the body as well.  So think about doing that project this

year that you've been putting off, it will lift your spirtit for sure..

Am working on a couple of new stories I will share here soon... and I

am hoping maybe late summer, I can get back to some of my library 

presentations....maybe one will be near you! Take care my friends, 

and stay positive...remember the words from the Bette Midler song,

"God is watching us from a distance."


No comments:

Post a Comment