Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Thanks for checking in....

    






Hope this finds you well wherever you are checking in from out there

on the web. It's been quite a year-plus for everyone...and I hope your

circumstances are improving wherever you might be located. 

The pandemic has completely changed the marketing and distribution

of books for authors such as myself. Instead of monthly or twice montly

in person presentations, we've been restricted to on line work...virtual

appearances etc... it hasn't been as much fun, and I am hoping we can

get back to the 'norm' later this year...if there ever is to be a 'norm' again.

I want to make a huge shout out to my readers overseas. My sales

in England every month are very good...and I thank a funeral director

there; Peter Abraham for promoting my book Undertakings. He's a great

guy...and my following there is because of his support.  

Below are some of the feedback messages received from the UK at

Amazon; 

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30 

Verified Purchase

Great read. funny stories. Heart warming stories also would highly recommend and look forward to reading more books like this

 

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned story telling

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 31

Verified Purchase

Worth the read, but he is already describing historical practices. Indeed, he was part of history himself. I recommend it for the nostalgia.

 

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2

Verified Purchase

Would recommend this book highly it's a really easy to follow informative read about what funeral directors do and how they see death

 

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 9

Verified Purchase

Very honest and an enjoyable read. The details of the 9/11 clear up was heart wrenching. Would definitely recommend this.


Thanks to my loyal UK followers.....stay healthy, wealthy and wise. SS 


No comments:

Post a Comment