Monday, August 13, 2018

On my 'bucket list'...




There's someone very unique and famous buried in Interlaken, N.Y.....

A man who brought you some of the most amazing stories that were

ever put to paper....a man who captured the imagination...breaking the

 barriers of 'real time' to places unknown...places that were in many

instances even hard to comprehend.

He passed away much too early....his name was Rod Serling.

From the Twilight Zone to the Night Galleries, Serling's expertise

at the typewriter was unmatched.

His grave site is on my bucket list for later this year.

So on the 'just right' day this fall, when the leaves are starting to

turn and surrender to the brisk winds, I'll go visit Rod in his

quiet surrounds... and thank him for him contributions.

It's a trip I've wanted to make for years... and experience has told

me not to put things off  for another day...after all, we don't know

how many more of those days each one of us might have left.

I'll talk and listen, and photograph...and bring it back to you here.

I'm actually experiencing a bit of a chill as I write this...knowing

I'll be in the company of one of the true greats. 








No comments:

Post a Comment