Thursday, August 30, 2018

Some readers' comments...


I've been humbled by many of those who have purchased Undertakings. I want
to thank them and all of you who have supported the project since 2015. 



 Thoroughly enjoyable book.June 25, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
A very interesting book. Whenever I had to put the book down, I couldn't wait to get back to it. Mr. Swan comes through as a very sensitive and caring man. He mentions the victims of 9/11 and Katrina, but does so with the utmost respect. He participated in both, and relates how he was sent to help out. They are all different stories and they are all pretty interesting. He relates the mortuary business from a very humane side and every once in awhile he relates a story with humor, once again with respect. Loved it!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars THE POINT OF VIEW FROM A FORMER EMBALMING FLUID SALES REPApril 16, 2016
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Undertakings of an Undertaker: True Stories of Being Laid to Rest (Paperback)
Having been an embalming fluid sales rep in the past, I find the book to be quite authentic. It is an easy read. You can't put it down once you've started it! I heard Mr. Swan on a radio talk show and became very interested in his book I'm glad I purchased it. It brings back memories when I was on the road selling mortuary supplies and sundries. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in the funeral profession, especially funeral directors!!!!!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable !January 4, 2017
By 
Bellavora (Orange County, USA) - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I had a great time reading this book and I would like to read it again. It is full of stories commemorating life of different people and their families. It is easy to read and brings a smile to your face. Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment